WE ARE BORN TO LIVE!
And then you think, “deeeer, of course we are born to live, Cris!”
Well, as obvious as it sounds, a lot of people don’t know how to live or they are just not living for real. And no, I am not the Wizard of Oz, God or anybody that know more.. but I say it with propriety, because sometimes it does take longer than normal, for us to realize.. some need more time than others, need maybe an event (bad or good) to happen, for them to have the click moment, and understand that life is indeed too sort for regrets. It’s too short for not trying, for getting pissed off for little things, for putting up with too much shit and carrying for that.. we never know what tomorrow might bring us.
And mixing this topic and continuing talking about travel, everybody that once went on a trip, knows that it’s not only the time on the road that counts, but BEFORE going, DURING and AFTER you go back. And here I go, to talk about these three periods with some tips, point or however you would like to call it:
Before the trip
Traveling for me is like fuel in a tank of a car, like a charger for a cellphone, like water to a plant and I would keep on going the entire day giving you examples, but travel for me, is what makes me live, travel is being alive! It’s meeting new places, different people. It’s about starting to really know more about the person next to you, who decided to go on this path with you (and I say that because in my opinion, you don’t really know a person after you live with her, ok, but after you travel with her also… there are certain peculiarities that you can adapt or if they are a live value for you, maybe you might reconsider that company).
And after being very clear about how good I think of traveling, I ask you, why does planning a trip needs to be bad? omg, no! Don’t suffer for something good that is coming, it is not worth it! Therefor, please remember a few things:
1. Check the temperature of the place you are going, that’s basic (but I know a few people that don’t really have that habit this really helps!) You need to prepare yourself, what is the point of taking a pair of shorts if the forecast it rain+cold all week? There is nothing more pointless than being cold or hot, knowing that you have an option, you can always dress the way you want it, of course, but please respect your body, there is no need to freeze, otherwise you are gonna dress fancy and the next day get a cold, how fun is that, exactly? The only example I could find is this picture, that is snowing, boys in the back with heavy jackets, some have even two pants, hoodie, gloves, and they are with mini shorts… as my mom always said to me, there is a time and a place, for everything.
There are a lot of websites, but most of the cellphones have also an app of the forecast. Also, something really cool is that you can search in Google of the forecast, in the same moment you are going to be at the place, but last year, if you are planning ahead. For example, this screenshot below is about India, in March this year, and it shows forecast in 2016 and how it might be in 2018.. (the head picture of this post is from my trip in India, that’s why the example).
2. You are going to stay in what kind of place? Hostel? Hotel? Airbnb? It’s important to think of the basic stuff that you might worry sometimes, for example a hair dryer, that you don’t intentionally want to buy there or even that you really like the product that you have at home. For example, I adapted myself with a very good deodorant in Brazil, that lot’s of them during my life, gave me allergy, so I brought 2, and with that, I can slowly try to adapt to a new one here. Another example for short trips with hostel, are that they normally have those big drawer that you can put your bag there and lock, but so, you need to bring your own..
3. We always take something liquid in our bag, like creme, nail polish remover, makeup remover, perfume.. and I saw a few times when your luggage is moved very “gently” and when you open you bag, the liquid spilled, even if you wrapped with plastic. A tip then, is to put tape around the lid, in between the lid and the other part, all the way around like in this picture I took.
During the trip
1. If you perhaps, forgot to take something with you, stop thinking about it, let it go. Don’t waste your trip time with regrets.. it happens, it’s the past, live the present!
2. Yes, Sim, antigamente era mais legal que as cias aéreas davam kitzinho com coisinhas e agora não dão mais. Opa, pera… eles dão sim!! Alguns falam, outros não, mas nas viagens internacionais, é só você pedir para alguém no avião, que você quer o kit com as coisinhas tipo meia, escova de dente, pasta, “tapa-olho”pra dormir, tapa ouvido.. é diferente de cia pra cia mas todas tem alguma coisinha. Eu sempre uso a meia que eles dão, pra ficar andando no avião, assim não sujo a minha que vou colocar o sapato de volta e também não fico sem pra andar no chão.
3. Lembre sempre de ir o mais confortável possível, (roupas que pra você são confortáveis), e também não esqueça que a temperatura varia bastante dentro do avião, sempre bom levar casaco por mais que tenha coberta as vezes. Assim como sapatos.. vejo pessoas viajando de salto 15, não faz o menor sentido pelo menos pra mim e tenho certeza que tiram no avião, então, por que não levar um sapato mais confortável na mala de mão? Você pode trocar a qualquer momento! + você tem que tirar pra passar no raio-x e você vai ter que andar super, você sendo primeira-classe ou não..
Depois da viagem
Agora chega a parte da depressão, por que você voltou de viagem e provavelmente estão acabando as férias e tudo mais, mas não, agora é quando você começa a relembrar a viagem, organizar as fotos, quem sabe fazer um álbum dessa viagem? Afinal, a gente não revela mais foto, fica tudo no celular, computador ou na maquina e ninguém vê mais.
Existem vários sites ou mesmo se você for em uma gráfica mais perto (para aqueles que não gostam de fazer as coisas pela internet), eles fazem também!
Achei alguns links mas nunca comprei desses sites, só pra vocês terem uma noção, mas se conhecem algum bom por favor comentem aqui embaixo!!
A intenção com o blog e com os posts é descomplicar um pouco a vida, com o blog, com os posts, relacionados à imagem, moda, ao autoconhecimento, a valorização da vida de cada um!!
Espero ter ajudado de alguma forma e que na sua próxima viagem, você lembre de uma coisinha que seja.